Bridging the digital divide! We aim to inspire young men and women to reach for the skies in ICTs in a safe and healthy environment. P.O. Box 309 Bamenda, Republic of CameroonEmail:corneliustawong@gmail.com

Nouveauté: Cliquez Pour Traduire Mon Blog En Français

Sunday 30 November 2014

Creation And Evolution: A Must Read Story Of Man Discovered with Four Nipples

Blackman Born with Four Nipples
Practical Darwinism Signs Seen on Blackman’s Stomach and Upper Body
            When I got revealed to me knowledge of supernatural realities or revelations in 2010, one of such revelations was that the only truth is the original Bible, and that anything written which is not inline to the original Bible and taught as a doctrine is false. When a medical doctor examined me, he discovered that I had four nipples; two on my upper body and two on the stomach confirming Darwin’s theory of evolution.
I knew I had four nipples instead of two but the other pair of nipples on my stomach I thought because I was told I was sick at about the age of four and was in hospital for long maybe I was operated upon. Now my mother who took me to hospital at that tender age was not educated. When I started asking her why is it that I have four nipples she herself didn’t know until after the doctor examined me and confirmed and explained. The doctor clarify that I still have signs of a primitive man that evolved from apes many thousands of years ago.
At the time I got this clarification, I have been a Christian from birth and believed in the creation story as narrated in the Bible. The doctor was working in a Christian hospital and told me this. Now some questions came to my mind – Is Darwin’s theory which we also studied in school true? But even if it is true should a Christian doctor affirm it? And are the practical signs and the doctor’s confirmation in line with the Bible which I long believed and which was again revealed to me?

Now I moved to a friend to confide in him – a spiritual director of a theological college and asked this question: “Rev. a doctor in one of your hospitals tells me I have four nipples and this confirms Darwin’s theory, how can a Christian doctor say this showing him the nipples and what do you say?” The Rev. said ah Cornelius those people are like that, don’t mind them. When they happen to be where it is green they are green and vice versa. My clergy friend whom I trusted knew the things of God had his way of answering difficult questions. When asked, should one bribe to enter the school of administration and magistracy since the only way going there was through bribe and connections? He referred to moral theology explaining that if bribe or connection is a condition to enter such an institution it is called extortion and not bribe. In one of the conversations he said Coni because you thought of connections and bribe that is why you took the exam and failed, if not I could have used my witchcraft to make you pass. Can some things be explained using witchcraft? Has this notion of witchcraft not prevented many Africans sick of HIV/AIDS from receiving treatment and blaming witchcraft and later dying?  They say it is witchcraft the cause that brings an infected individual towards one to transmit the virus? Do scientists have any means testing for witchcraft? The dialogue with my trusted confidant didn’t answer my questions the reason why I post this dilemma to have more comments and explanations from researchers, scientists and spiritualists from around the world. 
Your comments, explanation can be channeled privately to email: corneliustawong@gmail.com or corneliustawong@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Software