Bridging the digital divide! We aim to inspire young men and women to reach for the skies in ICTs in a safe and healthy environment. P.O. Box 309 Bamenda, Republic of CameroonEmail:corneliustawong@gmail.com

Nouveauté: Cliquez Pour Traduire Mon Blog En Français

Sunday 16 November 2014

Cameroon international Clinton N'Jie signed a contract extension with French Ligue 1 side Lyon and then scored his first goal for the club.

N'Jie Clinton

Clinton N'Jie extends Lyon contract and scores his first goal

The 21-year-old was on target for the seven-time champions in their 4-0 win against visiting Lorient.
Earlier in the day N'Jie had agreed a deal to remain at Lyon until 2019.
"I'm happy. Now we have to continue working. I want to score, to play and I hope we can qualify for Europe next season," he told Lyon's website.
"I'm proud of myself. I want to also thank everyone who helped me get this far. This extension shows that the team has confidence in me."
N'Jie has made a superb start to his international career with the Indomitable Lions.
He scored on his debut on 6 September in a 2-0 win away to Democratic Republic of Congo and four days later he grabbed a brace to help Cameroon beat Ivory Coast 4-1. They again beat the Democratic Republic of Congo 1-0 to qualify for the African Cup of Nations next year
2015.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Software