Bridging the digital divide! We aim to inspire young men and women to reach for the skies in ICTs in a safe and healthy environment. P.O. Box 309 Bamenda, Republic of CameroonEmail:corneliustawong@gmail.com

Nouveauté: Cliquez Pour Traduire Mon Blog En Français

Saturday 29 November 2014

Thank You

Happy Holidays!
Wishing you the best of everything always.
Hello everyone,
I am exceedingly humbled, grateful and thankful to Our Almighty Father for the ability to share my ideas, skills and multiple teachings with you and influence you in a positive manner. 
I once heard that writing a book is like putting a message in a bottle and throwing it in the ocean. You never know if it will reach any shores. My message in "the bottle" the Practical Computer book has reached and touched you and I in ways beyond what I would have imagined.  
Thank you.  
Wishing you and all your loved ones a very Happy Holidays.
God bless.
Sincerely,
Coni T. Tawong.
Practical Computer Education
        (Author).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Software