Bridging the digital divide! We aim to inspire young men and women to reach for the skies in ICTs in a safe and healthy environment. P.O. Box 309 Bamenda, Republic of CameroonEmail:corneliustawong@gmail.com

Nouveauté: Cliquez Pour Traduire Mon Blog En Français

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Conception Generating Reactions: BACUDA AGM 2015 Photonews Post




Thank you, Tobby, for posting these pictures. They give a gist of the AGM celebration to all sons and daughters of Bambui who could not be there. I love that you show a cross-section of all who participated. I suggest that you change the label of one of the pictures from "on lookers" to "participants." My rationale is that no one should be an "onlooker" to the development activities of their homeland and by making the effort to be present there at the palace shows they are participating.
Also, see if you can get in contact with Ma4 Edwan Fon to work on a video clip of the pictures to share on Youtube.
Thanks again for sharing.
"Ndi" Agatha

Dear All,
Hope we are well and having a nice Easter break. Just a nice one to brief you all on Sr./Ma Agatha's nice suggestion regarding the post from Tobby Vision. I have received about five emails now requesting for a video from the recent AGM. Note that this was not posted by me as I am not the one in question. I am the lone "Tobby Bond NJAMNGANG" in or from the Bambui Fondom and not Tobby Vision. A lot of people have always taken me for him, but take note I am not the one.

Cornelius Tfurndabi TAWONG is the name of the guy using this Tobby Vision which is his business name. He is a native of Tabenken–Nkambe residing in Bambui. I don't even know how he squeezed himself into this forum to get people confused, thinking I'm the one.

I may not be however against his being a member of the forum. I am just being conscious as we really need to be more careful these days. I think we are all witnessing Dr. Tikum Mbah Azonga's approach to the forum, I am just hoping CONI T. TAWONG. should not be the next player.

As said, some work is being done on the coverage for those of you requesting please. I will keep you posted.
Tobby Bond N.
Director, STARBUCKS Enterprise
CEO/Founder, Seed of Hope Foundation
 Coming Next
Bacuda Voice Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Software