Bridging the digital divide! We aim to inspire young men and women to reach for the skies in ICTs in a safe and healthy environment. P.O. Box 309 Bamenda, Republic of CameroonEmail:corneliustawong@gmail.com

Nouveauté: Cliquez Pour Traduire Mon Blog En Français

Saturday 27 December 2014

Thanksgiving


Police Officer Fuoh Mathias Che Thanking God This 21st December 2014 For Favour & Protection
 Thank you Lord Almighty for all you have done in my life. Thank you for rescuing me. That faithful morning when everything seemed dark; you brought light, hope and determination. Courage you gave me to overcome the challenges! I say thank you Lord, you are worthy to be praised, I glorify your Holy name, take more of me and give me more of you. I wish to heartily thank all of you once more for all you did to enable me to be up on my feet today and also ask you to join me in prayers on Sunday the 21st of December 2014 in a thanks giving mass in the Cathedral in Maroua at FOUNANGUE. After three good years of using crutches to move, I had a dream that I was walking. When I woke up that morning, I said God you never created me with crutches and therefore these crutches are not part of me. I made the first steps without the crutches like a child learning how to walk and that was how I started walking once again till today. James 4:7-8 says ‘‘resist satan the oppressor, staying steadfast in faith and claim your healing, blessing and victory’’. Patience, perseverance, endurance, forbearance are the tools for people of faith; James 1:2-4. For you who are in what ever situation, commit everything to God for there is never a situation he cannot handle. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 says ‘‘there is time for everything’’. All that happens to us is for a purpose: either to prepare us for further challenges, to prevent us from the worst that ought to have happened or to preserve us for a mission. When God is with us, nobody can be against us. Psalm 23:4 says ‘‘even though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil’’. When the enemy comes, it is a sign that God is about to bring us to a new position. It is when David met the lion that he was able to enter the kingdom. From the sick bed, I was promoted and later appointed. I am up on my feet and wasking fine. Mery Christmas and may God Almighty abundantly bless, protect and guide all of you in all your endeavours come 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Software