Bridging the digital divide! We aim to inspire young men and women to reach for the skies in ICTs in a safe and healthy environment. P.O. Box 309 Bamenda, Republic of CameroonEmail:corneliustawong@gmail.com

Nouveauté: Cliquez Pour Traduire Mon Blog En Français

Friday 10 July 2015

Group Teaching at Tobby Vision Computers Praised: Student Promised To Be Tobby Vision Computers’ Disciple

Tobby Vision Students


Bambui-Cameroon,Tobby Vision Computers, a recognized computer training school in Cameroon, situated at 4 Corners Bambui is a good and favourable place to literate oneself in Computer Knowledge.
Going to learn Computer Software at Tobby Vision Computers was because of over appraisal of this place by my friends who have been there and experienced what maybe they were also sceptical of. I say so because when I proposed the idea of going in for Computer Studies, my parents’ first question was “which place have you chosen or seen that is suitable?”, I was extremely happy when they asked me the question because by then I had three places in mind with Tobby Vision Computers not inclusive, but fortunately for me, I met with a friend and we were conversing. I told him my programme, luckily he told me of Tobby Vision Computers and showed me a book on Computer Science written by the Chief Executive Officer (Coni T. Tawong) and I was convinced to go in for Computer Studies only there because writing and publishing a book is enough evidence for experience and mastery in full thus a good and curtained knowledge can be achieved from such tutors. Moreso, just a cousin of mine who attended classes at Tobby Vision Computers and knew more about the place adviced me to go there if I am interested in computing or Computer Studies.
I also knew of Tobby Vision Computers from some newspapers as they carry the address of the school as advertisements. Thus I fully made up my mind going for classes only at Tobby Vision Computers.
After two weeks of being at Tobby Vision Computers, I concluded that my friends were not flattering me or giving me false information because what I saw and also experienced was above what they told me but of which I was still starting.
At Tobby Vision Computers you are being educated on how to use a computer, copy machine, printers. Also, you associate with new friends who do help you in one way or the other especially through the adoption of “Group Teaching” which to me is the best strategy for his students to besk know what they are out for. There, everybody must understand and practically do what he/she should do at the end of every lesson. Since those who best understand some topics do teach others that are limited on it in one way or the other.
Leaving Tobby Vision Computers due to expired time or dateline depending on the period or length of time I chose to be there, will do me much good because I will go in for jobs in some documentations, or organizing some classes for children or pupils of classes six and below because the knowledge he has impacted in me already proves me as being able to do such jobs. Nevertheless, even if not opportune to have or do any of the above jobs, I will still be proud of myself because with the skills I have got from Tobby Vision Computers, I can work on the internet freely and maturely since I had been taught of thus I still remain somehow upgraded in the society with these skills acquired at Tobby Vision Computers since the world today is digital or modern.
As we know Jesus’ disciples were out to teach and straighten peoples’ crooked life styles from sining to attaining true life and salvation, so too, I as Tobby Vision Computers’ disciple will make sure I inform or notify brethren or anybody I see is after Computer Knowledge to go to Tobby Vision Computers since I have seen and experienced that it is the way towards truth, reliable and curtained knowledge which helps us transact businesses in today’s society especially as it is gradually evolving from analog to digital.
Angong Christian (Tobby Vision Computers student)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Software